Financial Wellbeing Team

We are here to help you if you are having problems paying your rent. We are available during our normal office hours to talk about your tenancy and will help make sure you are managing it properly.

To make sure you get to talk to the right person, here's some information about the different areas our relationship advisors and home budgeting specialists cover:

Our Relationship Advisors are happy to:

  • Take your payments over the phone
  • Help you to set up direct debits
  • Arrange replacement rent cards
  • Handle general enquiries, such as rent balances and where to pay rent
  • Agree simple payment arrangements to clear low-level debts.

If you'd like to talk to our Relationship Advisors, you can see all the ways you can get in touch with us on our Contact Us page.

Our Financial Wellbeing Specialists are happy to:

  • Meet with you to discuss debt problems and suggest places you can go for further information
  • Introduce you to agencies that can offer you free support to manage debts
  • Help with setting up a bank account
  • Help with your rent.

If you'd like to talk to our Financial Wellbeing Team, you can call them on 01494 476 100 or send us an email:

You can apply for Universal Credit or Housing Benefit whether you are unemployed or working.

Please remember that you are responsible for your benefit claim. You must complete and return the forms on time or you may not qualify for any benefit and will be responsible for the rent payments and arrears.

How we've helped

See how we've recently helped tenants by reading our case studies.