Emergency contacts

In an emergency call 999 and ask for the relevant service - police, fire, ambulance. 112 is the European equivalent to 999 and can be used in the UK.


If you're concerned about damp, mould or condensation in your home you can complete our online form or call us on 01494 476100.

Domestic abuse

In an emergency call the police on 999.


You can report fly-tipping easily online using FixMyStreet. You can also contact us directly on 01494 476100 if the fly-tipping is on Red Kite land.

Gas leak

Call 0800 111 999 to report a gas leak.

Hate crime and harassment

In an emergency, call 999.

Pest control

If you have pests in your home call us on 01494 476100 to make us aware of the problem, and we can provide advice on what to do.

Power cut

In the event of a power cut call 105 or visit www.powercut105.com. They'll put you in touch with your local operator who can give you help and advice.


If you believe somebody is in immediate danger of abuse then you should call 999.

Scam phone calls

If you think someone is trying to trick you into handing over money or personal details - stop, hang up and call 159 to speak directly to your bank.

Tree management

If a tree (or other vegetation) has fallen on Red Kite-owned land and is causing an obstruction, call us on 01494 476100 to make us aware of the problem. If the tree is not on Red Kite-owned land, you should report it online using FixMyStreet.