British steel framed homes
In late Spring 2021, we started refurbishment work on our British steel framed (BISF) homes in Hardenwaye, Walton Drive, Keen's Close and The Quadrant, High Wycombe.
The improvement works planned to each home include:
- New wall insulation
- Cladding to first floor level of home, with a render brick effect at low level
- Upgrading of structural steelwork where required to walls and roof
- New roof over the main house and outhouse
- Removal of chimneys
- New windows
- New composite doors to replace timber external doors
- New fascia, soffits, gutters and downpipes
- New canopies over front door
- Extractor fans to be installed in kitchen and bathroom where required to help eliminate any condensation issues.