At the Red Kite Group, all that we do is focused on achieving our main purpose, which is to realise the potential in our communities. We're not your typical housing Group and continually seek ways to deliver excellent service, whilst also looking to transform and improve the housing sector.
"The thing I love most about being an Relationship Advisor is being able to make a positive impact on our tenants' lives. We never know what query is going to be on the other end of that phone which means we have to be ready for anything! I love being the first point of call for them as it means we get to work closely with every other team and build internal relationships whilst getting their query resolved."
Lily Collier, Relationship Advisor
Take a look at the roles we have available.
See more videos, including staff vlogs, on our YouTube channel.
If you're looking for a new role, here's what's in it for you when you work at Red Kite:
- You get 26 days annual leave, rising to 29 days after five years, together with eight UK bank holidays
- You don't have to work on your birthday! We offer a birthday bonus day
- And if that's not enough time off, you can even buy annual leave, or sell some if you want a bit of extra cash
- If you want to use it, you get an additional volunteering day every year to support a registered charity of your choice
- We have a great pension scheme with generous employer contribution
- All staff are enrolled in our Simplyhealth corporate health plan
- Our salaries are attractive and we review them regularly
- We've all got modern devices and smartphones so that we can work remotely and flexibly
- It's fun to work here - in the past we've had a mobile fish-and-chip van, an ice cream van, we've had a crazy golf day, we've put on a Christmas market, and we've all been out volunteering in the community for half a day
- You can cook up a storm for your breakfast or lunch in our fully-equipped kitchen
- Our colourful and spacious offices are right next to a beautiful park, on a bus route, and just two miles from the centre of High Wycombe, meaning we're close enough to London to hop on the train
- We've got an M&S, Subway, KFC, PC World, Tesco, and a few pubs, all within walking distance.
Subscribe to our tenant newsletter
Keep in touch with all the Red Kite news, and get help, advice and support straight to your inbox - our tenant newsletter comes out four times a year and is packed with useful information, top tips and advice for looking after your home and yourself - sign up today!