We do not discriminate unlawfully against groups or individuals. We'll treat everyone fairly regardless of their:
- gender, including transgender
- marital status, including civil partnership
- ethnic and national origins
- sexual orientation
- spent and unrelated criminal convictions
- religion or belief
- economic status.
We want to promote an environment that is free from unfair or unlawful discrimination, harassment and intimidation, and where every individual has access to our services and has an equal chance to achieve their potential.
- Read our Modern Slavery statement.