As a charitable organisation, our money needs to do as much as it can, and we want our tenants to know that we're always striving to do the best for them.
Our Value for Money report
The old self assessments have been replaced by a Value for Money report which includes measures to show how we're doing on value for money. The full report is included in our financial statements, but here are shorter versions, which focus on those measures most important to tenants:
- Value for Money report 2023
- Value for Money report 2022
- Value for Money report 2021
- Value for Money report 2020
- Value for Money report 2019
- Value for Money report 2018
Our value for money self-assessments explain in more detail what we've achieved and what we need to improve:
- Value for Money Self Assessment - 2017
- Value for Money Self Assessment - 2016
- Value for Money Self Assessment - 2015
- Value for Money Self Assessment - 2014
There's also our value for money strategy, which sets out our overall approach:
If you'd like more information about our finances, visit our finances page.