Other ways to pay your rent
- Direct debit is the easiest way to pay, on any day that suits you
- You can pay by bank transfer - BACS, CHAPS or Faster Payment at your bank - or set up a standing order for regular payments
- Pay by cash or card at a PayPoint.
- Call 03300 416 497 with your allpay and debit or credit card at the ready. This is an automated service, but this is not a premium rate number, standard call rates apply.
- Use our tenant portal (see below)
- Pay by cash or card at your local post office.
- Bank account name: Red Kite Community Housing Ltd
- Bank account number: 16523059
- Sort code: 60-11-01
- Bank name: NatWest
Remember to quote your tenancy reference number otherwise your payment won't register.
- View your tenancy details
- Amend your contact information
- View your rent account statements
- Raise and view repairs.
We know that some people are experiencing uncertainty around their income and paying their bills at the moment. Supporting tenants through this difficult time is our priority, and the last thing we want is for anyone to be worrying unnecessarily. If you're having difficulties with your finances, we're here to help. Find out more about the financial support we offer.
Direct debit is an easy way of paying your rent and other charges. Direct debits collect your payment directly from your bank account on an agreed date each week or month. This can help you keep on top of what you're spending and give peace of mind that your account is in good shape.
Universal Credit helper
If you're making a claim for Universal Credit and don't know where to start, we've got a really handy guide for you. Our Universal Credit helper is a simple step-by-step guide on how to apply, what each stage of your claim means, and the information you'll need to have for every stage. If you need further help, give us a call on 01494 476 100.
Subscribe to our tenant newsletter
Keep in touch with all the Red Kite news, and get help, advice and support straight to your inbox - our tenant newsletter comes out four times a year and is packed with useful information, top tips and advice for looking after your home and yourself - sign up today!