To make a payment you’ll need your payment reference number. This is the 13-digit reference that you were given when you signed your tenancy agreement and can be found on the top right of most letters we send you.
Paying your rent online
Use the form below to pay your rent quickly and easily online.
Other ways to pay your rent
- Direct debit is the easiest way to pay, on any day that suits you
- You can pay by bank transfer - BACS, CHAPS or Faster Payment at your bank - or set up a standing order for regular payments
- Pay by cash or card at a PayPoint.
- Call 03300 416 497 with your allpay and debit or credit card at the ready. This is an automated service, but this is not a premium rate number, standard call rates apply.
- Use our tenant portal (see below)
- Pay by cash or card at your local post office.
- Bank account name: Red Kite Community Housing Ltd
- Bank account number: 16523059
- Sort code: 60-11-01
- Bank name: NatWest
Remember to quote your tenancy reference number otherwise your payment won't register. For more information on the different ways to pay your rent, head to What ways can I pay?
- View your tenancy details
- Amend your contact information
- View your rent account statements
- Raise and view repairs.