The chair has responsibility for:
- Chairing and facilitating RRT's six-weekly meetings
- Confirming the agenda for six-weekly meetings
- Attending and chairing sub-committee meetings.
Board and sub-committee
Members of RRT who make a commitment to attend these meetings have responsibility for:
- Representing RRT's views, questions and challenges
- Feeding back to RRT the key three-to-five areas of interest or concern to residents that were discussed in the meeting
- Holding the board to account for answering any unanswered questions
- Reviewing any relevant papers and putting forward questions on behalf of RRT.
RRT members who take on a consultative role have responsibility for:
- Reading through any preparation papers and identifying questions/concerns/views to share
- Committing to attend RRT meetings and occasional consultative meetings
- Speaking out about questions/concerns and views during meetings.
Meet our current RRT
Are you interested in joining RRT?
If you're interested in being part of RRT, fill in our simple online form and we'll be in touch shortly after.