Red Kite Community Housing is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We're continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
When using our website, you should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 500% without the text spilling off the screen (for instance using Ctrl and +)
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Skip to main content' using tab on your keyboard on most of our pages
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader
- Navigate our online forms using just a keyboard
We have also made the website text easy to understand.
Getting the most from the web
You can find useful information on getting the most from the web - such as tips for customising your computer on the W3C website.
The site provides accessibility help, enabling computer users to make the most of the internet whatever their ability or disability. Help guides include what to do if:
- You can't see very well
- You can't hear very well
- Difficulty typing or using a keyboard
- You find a mouse hard to use
- Difficulty understanding and navigating websites.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Red Kite Community Housing website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
We aim to respond to feedback within five business days.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Red Kite Community Housing is not assessed with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Not assessed means that the content has not been evaluated or the evaluation results are not available.