Our Springboard fund is perfect for supporting larger community projects, often awarding grants to local charities and community organisations to deliver projects that make a lasting positive impact. This funding can help organisations bring to life new projects or support the development of established projects which are at the heart of our communities.
These are challenging times and we know that it's more important than ever for us to continue to provide grant funding to those making a positive impact locally. We'd love for you to be part of making a positive difference in the community. As a tenant, you can give your views on the applications and provide feedback that will directly influence where our community funding is allocated.
This is a remote panel which means you’ll be able to do this from the comfort of your own home.
Level of commitment: Low
Our grant funding is allocated at the start of the financial year. The Springboard grant is allocated four times a year from April to March. You'll receive up to three applications to review four times a year.
Skills you'll need
- A passion to make a difference in the community
- Knowledge of the local area
- Basic maths.
How we'll support you
- We'll support you to develop your skills and knowledge through a variety of training opportunities
- We'll give you regular feedback to help you be as effective as possible on the group
- We'll listen to your views and make sure we build them into the changes we make.
What you'll get out of it
- You'll be making a difference to the community and improving the lives of others
- You'll be able to visit the projects that we fund and see for yourself what impact the grant has made
- Learn about fantastic projects in your community
- Develop your skills and improve your CV
- Training and support to develop your talents
- Working as part of a team
- Making a difference to the Red Kite community
- A sense of purpose from the work you carry out.
If you're interested in joining our Springboard e-Panel, fill in our simple online form and we'll get back to you soon.