RRT key roles
The chair role has responsibility to:
- Chair and facilitation of the RRT six weekly meetings
- Confirmation of the agenda for six weekly meetings
- Attend chairs sub-committee meetings.
To support the chair in setting the agenda and filling in when they are absent. Also filling in when team can’t make sub-committee meetings.
Board and sub-committee
Members of RRT who attend these meetings have responsibility to:
- Commit to attending meetings
- Represent the RRT views, questions and challenges
- Feedback to the RRT the key three-five areas of interest or concern to residents discussed in the meetings
- Hold the board to account to answer any unanswered questions
- To review any relevant papers and put forward questions on behalf of the RRT.
The consultative role of RRT members have responsibility to:
- Read through any preparation papers and identify questions/concerns/views to share
- Commit to attending RRT meetings and adhoc consultative meetings
- Speak out about questions/concerns and views during meetings.
Meet our current RRT
Find out more about our current RRT members and take a look at what we do.
Are you interested in joining RRT?
If you're interested in being part of RRT, fill in our simple online form and we'll be in touch shortly after.