Paying your rent
You can pay your rent online using using your 13 digit tenancy reference number via the secure allPay website.
Use the allpay app
The allpay App is free to download from your Apple or Android smartphone and enables you to pay your bills quickly and easily at the touch of a button.
Other ways to pay your rent
- Direct debit is the easiest way to pay, on any day that suits you
- You can pay by bank transfer - BACS, CHAPS or Faster Payment at your bank or set up a standing order for regular payments
- Pay by cash or card at a paypoint.
- Call 03300 416497 (automated), or 01494 476100 to speak to us with you allpay and debit or credit card at the ready
- Download our Red Kite app
- Use our tenant portal (see below)
- Pay by cash or card at your local post office.
- Bank account name: Red Kite Community Housing Ltd
- Bank account number: 16523059
- Sort code: 60-11-01
- Bank name: Natwest
Remember to quote your tenancy reference number otherwise your payment won't register.
For more information on the different ways to pay your rent, visit What ways can I pay?.
Login to your Red Kite account to:
- View your tenancy details
- Amend your contact information
- View your rent account statements
- And raise and view repairs.