By continuing to browse our site, you are consenting to the use of cookies.

Your rent

You could win £100 if you switch to paying your rent by Direct Debit. Find out more here.

Under this section of the website, you can find out everything to do with your rent, including how to pay online and your account information.

Read advice on your financial well being here.

If you're having difficulties with your finances, read about financial support here.

You can pay your rent online using the secure AllPay website:

Pay your rent online

Read about a number of other ways that you can pay your rent.

Partnership • Respect • Pride
Realising the potential in our communities


Red Kite Community Housing, Windsor Court, Kingsmead Business Park, High Wycombe, HP11 1JU

Red Kite Community Housing is the trading name of Red Kite Community Housing Limited, a charitable registered society which operates for the benefit of the community under the Cooperative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, registered in England with the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number 31322R) and the Regulator of Social Housing (registration number 4682). VAT number 290 7410 06.