Work is now required at The Pastures, High Wycombe. This important programme of external works will not only update the look of the homes but also, most importantly, improve safety and energy efficiency for our residents and leaseholders.
Planning permission has been granted for the following work:
- New fascia, soffits, gutters, rainwater pipes and where necessary soakaways
- New insulation panels under the windows and cladding
- New windows to tenants with the option for leaseholders to buy into
- Concrete repairs
- Decorating in stairwell
- Stair threads replacement
- New handrails
- New asphalt walkways where required.
Given the national situation with the pandemic, progress with the project was impacted in 2020. However, we are now in a position to progress with the works once the final period of statutory consultation with leaseholders has been completed. The last phase of the consultation process will commence shortly.