We're now in a position to progress with the works with scaffold starting to be erected on the first block of seven in January.
Work is now required at The Pastures, High Wycombe. This important programme of external works will not only update the look of the homes but also, most importantly, improve safety and energy efficiency for our tenants and leaseholders.
Planning permission has been granted for the following work:
- New fascia, soffits, gutters, rainwater pipes and where necessary soakaways
- New insulation panels under the windows and cladding
- New windows to tenants with the option for leaseholders to buy into
- Concrete repairs
- Decorating in stairwell
- Stair threads replacement
- New handrails
- New asphalt walkways where required.
Given the national situation with the pandemic, progress with the project was impacted in 2020. However, we are now in a position to progress with the works with scaffold starting to be erected on the first block of seven in January.
If you live at The Pastures: We'll be carrying out tenant consultation meetings alongside our contractor prior to works starting on your block and you will be notified of when these will be taking place along with other updates on the project via hand delivered newsletters.