Blakes, Overshot and Seven Acre House
We're currently receiving tendor valuations for the work on these homes.
This important programme of external works will not only update the look of the homes but also, most importantly, improve safety for our tenants and leaseholders.
CGI of what we'll be doing
On 29th January 2021 we were given planning permission for the following work:
- Renew balcony coverings asphalt
- Renew handrails
- Renew fascia, soffits, gutters and rainwater pipes
- Cladding where balconies are as per the attached
- Clothes drying area refurbishment and repairs
- Garage roofs renewal
- Garage doors replacement to our residents where applicable
- Brickwork repairs around entire site
- New drying lines
- Asphalt repairs to drying areas.
Given the national situation with the pandemic, progress with the project was impacted in 2020. However, we're now in a position to progress with the works once the final period of statutory consultation with leaseholders has been completed. The last phase of the consultation process will commence shortly.