Here at Red Kite, we have a comprehensive training programme in place as we want to help our staff progress and be the best they can be. We're keen to invest in the right candidates and help them gain the skills needed to make our team unique, diverse and able to help us achieve the high standards our customers expect.
If you'd like to know more about us before you apply for one of our roles, read more about us and our Group Structure.
Our Covid-19 approach
See how we've been responding to Covid-19 in terms of remote working and recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Along with checking out our current vacancies, here are just a few other things that you might want to know about us as an employer:
- You get 26 days annual leave, together with eight UK Bank Holiday
- Birthday bonus day – you don’t have to work on your birthday
- One volunteering day every year to support a registered charity of your choice
- We have a great pension scheme with generous employer contribution
- Our salaries are attractive and we review them regularly
- We offer the chance to buy or sell your annual leave
- Our colourful and spacious offices are based approximately two miles from the centre of High Wycombe, meaning we're close enough to London to hop on the train.
Find out more about our staff benefits in the short video below:
Read our privacy notice for recruitment.