Here at Red Kite, we have a comprehensive training programme in place as we want to help our staff progress and be the best they can be. We're keen to invest in the right candidates and help them gain the skills needed to make our team unique, diverse and able to help us achieve the high standards our residents expect.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If none of the roles we currently have available interest you, why not sign up to our job alert mailing list? It's the best way to keep up to date on the latest jobs here at Red Kite. You can unsubscribe at any time, and we will not share your email address with other companies. To sign up, just click on the graphic below...
Along with checking out our current vacancies, here are just a few other things that you might want to know about us as an employer:
- You get 26 days annual leave, together with eight UK Bank Holiday
- Birthday bonus day – you don’t have to work on your birthday!
- One volunteering day every year to support a registered charity of your choice
- We have a great pension scheme with generous employer contribution
- Our salaries are attractive and we review them regularly
- We offer the chance to buy or sell your annual leave
- Our colourful and spacious offices are based approximately 2 miles from the centre of High Wycombe meaning we're close enough to London to hop on the train
To find out more about us and the kind of people we want to work with, we've put together a short video for you.
Read our privacy notice for recruitment here