If you think any of these roles are for you, but you haven’t quite got all the skills, knowledge or experience we're looking for, we would still like to hear from you. We’re keen to invest in, and grow talent, so if you’re 90% of the way there, and end up being the top applicant, we may be able to work with you to get that last 10% and beyond.
If none of the roles we currently have available interest you, why not sign up to our job alert mailing list? It's the best way to keep up to date on the latest jobs here at Red Kite. You can unsubscribe at any time, and we will not share your email address with other companies. To sign up, just click on the graphic below...
Along with checking out our current vacancies, here are just a few other things that you might want to know about us as an employer:
- You get 26 days annual leave, together with eight UK Bank Holiday
- Birthday bonus day – you don’t have to work on your birthday!
- One volunteering day every year to support a registered charity of your choice
- We have a great pension scheme with generous employer contribution
- Our salaries are attractive and we review them regularly
- We offer the chance to buy or sell your annual leave
- Our colourful and spacious offices are based approximately 2 miles from the centre of High Wycombe meaning we're close enough to London to hop on the train
To find out more about us and the kind of people we want to work with, we've put together a short video for you.
Read our privacy notice for recruitment here