Be part of Red Kite
We are a social landlord who provide homes and services to our customers. But on top of that, we do so much more.
If you're looking for a new role, here's what's in it for you when you work at Red Kite:
- You get 26 days annual leave, together with eight UK Bank Holidays
- You don’t have to work on your birthday! We offer a birthday bonus day :-)
- If you want to use it, you get an additional volunteering day every year to support a registered charity of your choice
- We have a great pension scheme with generous employer contribution
- And if that’s not enough time off, you can even buy more annual leave or sell some if you want a bit of extra cash!
- You’d be working for a Best Companies One to Watch organisation
- We’ve been ranked as 3rd and 11th most innovative social landlord in the UK by Inside Housing’s Dolphin Index
- It’s fun to work here - in the last 12 months alone, we’ve had a mobile fish and chip van come round for all our colleagues to enjoy, we’ve put on a Christmas market, we’ve dressed up in colourful clothes, as Star Wars characters, in retro gear for Dementia Awareness Week, our Executive Management Team cooked breakfast for everyone, we’ve all been out in the community for half a day
- You can cook up a storm for your breakfast or lunch in our fully-equipped kitchen
- Our salaries are attractive and we review them regularly
- We’ve all got Microsoft Surface devices and internet-enabled phones so that we can work remotely and flexibly
- Our colourful and spacious offices are right next to a beautiful park, on a bus route, just 2 miles from the centre of High Wycombe, meaning we're close enough to London to hop on the train
- We’ve got a Marks and Spencer, Subway, KFC, PCWorld, Tesco and a few pubs, all within walking distance
Take a look at the roles we have available on our jobs page here.