Direct Debit competition
Switch to paying your rent by Direct Debit before 31st May 2019 and you will be entered into a draw to win £100 CASH!
Why choose Direct Debit?
- Easy and reliable – never make a late payment
- Updated automatically for rent changes
- Flexible - pay weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly, monthly or annually
- Payments can go out any day – you choose what suits you
- Have peace of mind your rent is paid on time every time!
- All payments are protected by the Direct Debit guarantee scheme
To find out more and switch to Direct Debit payments – and be in with a chance of winning £100 – call us on 01494 476100.
Direct Debit competition - Terms and Conditions 2019
1. The prize draw is open to all tenants who are aged 18 and over. Red Kite employees and leaseholders (shared owners, commercial and residential) are exempt from entering.
2. To be eligible to be entered into the prize draw tenants must:
a. Maintain correct and regular rent payments using Direct Debit or Standing Order for three consecutive months
b. Maintain a clear rent account
c. Continue to comply with their tenancy agreement
3. The Prize Draw.
a. The winner will be drawn at random on 1st September 2019
b. All entrants will be randomly allocated a prize draw number and these numbers will be added to a database
c. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and to award the prize to an alternative eligible entrant.
d. The winner will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. If the winner is unable to be contacted or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, Red Kite reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
e. One entrant will win £100 cash.
e. If the winner is in rent arrears the money will be used to pay towards these. Any money left after this will be paid to the winner.
5. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
Promoter: Red Kite Community Housing, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1JU