Back on Track virtual event
If you, or someone you know, is experiencing financial hardship and needs support, this event is not to be missed. Working with Buckinghamshire Financial Insecurity Partnership, we’re delighted to be hosting this virtual event which promises to bring together exciting opportunities and practical support to help you during these challenging times.
We know that the COVID-19 pandemic continues to cause far-reaching implications on many areas of our lives; the current pressures on the increase in living costs is challenging a lot of households this winter.
This is event is open to all people living in Buckinghamshire - you don't need to be a Red Kite tenant.
Date of the event
Thursday 2nd December 2021
10am - 2pm
Take a look at the schedule for the event.
N.B You do not have to attend the whole event. Take a look at the schedule and drop in and out of the sessions you're interested in.
Register for a free place
Sign-up and register for this virtual event.
The first 20 sign-ups will receive a £20 Amazon voucher*, so be quick.
*To qualify, you must subsequently attend the event, and you will receive the voucher within five working days after the event, in time for Christmas! One voucher per household ONLY.
Why you should attend the event
- Are you worrying about money?
- Are you impacted by the end of the furlough scheme or Universal Credit changes?
- Is the fuel crisis, the struggle to pay for food or increase in personal debt causing you sleepless nights?
- Has the pandemic impacted your career and you're looking to explore other options?
- Do you want to apply for a job and move out of Universal Credit/benefit, but worried whether you'll receive any support into work?
You're not on your own, support is available. The event will give you coordinated access to support organisations across Buckinghamshire that offer practical support and funding opportunities. It'll include information on:
- Short term support - knowing what hardship funding is available and how to apply
- Community organisation funding
- Exploring ways to stretch your money
- Tips on how to enjoy Christmas on a tight budget
- Debt advice
- Food advice
- Career/employment advice
- Universal Credit and support into work
- Building a resilient mind.