By continuing to browse our site, you are consenting to the use of cookies.

Are you suffering from nuisance noise?

If you're having noise trouble, try speaking to your neighbour first. This is the quickest and easiest way to solve a noise problem.

If this doesn’t work, then you can open a case with us and report it through the free 'Noise App'. 

If you're not a Red Kite tenant, you can also use this app to report a Red Kite tenant, but contact us first so that we can log the case. 

How to use the app

  1. Download the app - search for 'The Noise App' on your smartphone - it's free.
  2. Create your account and choose Red Kite Community Housing as your Service Provider. This means your reports will come to us directly, so we can start investigating.
  3. Record 30 seconds of noise by holding down the orange button.
  4. Send us the recording by submitting the form.

We'll investigate and get back to you.

Helpful hints

  • Though you don't have to turn on your GPS or allow access to your location to make a report, we suggest you do. This will make the evidence stronger because we can prove the noise is coming from a specific location.
  • Don't worry if your recording isn't the best quality. We'll be able to hear low frequency or bass sound better when we listen to it with headphones on in our office.
  • Make sure you're holding down the orange button the whole time you're recording. If you just tap it, it won't record properly.
  • Please make and submit recordings regularly. A thorough evidence log will give us more options when it comes to taking action.

You can find out more by watching the video here:

Partnership • Respect • Pride
Realising the potential in our communities


Red Kite Community Housing, Windsor Court, Kingsmead Business Park, High Wycombe, HP11 1JU

Red Kite Community Housing is the trading name of Red Kite Community Housing Limited, a charitable registered society which operates for the benefit of the community under the Cooperative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, registered in England with the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number 31322R) and the Regulator of Social Housing (registration number 4682). VAT number 290 7410 06.