Red Kite Champion
Do you want to help us improve the service we give you? Do you want to get more involved in your community?
By becoming a Red Kite Champion, you'll have the opportunity to monitor and give us your feedback on any or all of the following:
- Cleaning in communal areas
- Grounds maintenance in communal areas
- Window cleaning.
- Fly tipping/ Graffiti on Red Kite land
Why should I get involved?
- All you'll need to do is fill in a simple questionnaire each month
- You'll help to make sure the standard of cleaning or grounds maintenance is maintained
- You'll make sure your communal area is kept tidy of any litter and graffiti
- No monthly meetings required
- We'll help you every step of the way and show you how to be a Red Kite Champion
- You'll get feedback and reports on a regular basis letting you know what's happened as a result of your involvement.
If you'd like to know more, get in touch with the Community Investment Team on 01494 476294. If you'd like to apply to be a Red Kite Champion, use the form below: