Do you want to help us improve the service we give you? Do you want to get more involved in your community?
By becoming a Red Kite Champion, you will have the opportunity to monitor and give us your feedback on any or all of the following:
- Cleaning in communal areas
- Grounds maintenance in communal areas
- Repairs in communal areas.
Why should I get involved?
- All it takes is filling in a simple questionnaire each month
- You'll help to make sure the standard of cleaning or grounds maintenance is maintained
- You'll make sure any repairs that are outstanding in your communal areas get carried out
- No monthly meetings required (unless you want to)
- We'll help you every step of the way and show you how to be a Red Kite Champion
- You will get feedback and reports every three months letting you know what has happened as a result of your involvement
If you would like to know more, you can get in touch with our Contracts Coordinator on 01494 476311. If you'd like to apply to be a Red Kite Champion, use the form below: