Red Kite Champion
Do you want to help us improve the service we give you? Do you want to get more involved in your community?
By becoming a Red Kite Champion, you will have the opportunity to monitor and give us your feedback on any or all of the following:
- Cleaning in communal areas
- Grounds maintenance in communal areas
- Window Cleaning.
- Fly tipping/ Graffiti on Red Kite land
Why should I get involved?
- All it takes is filling in a simple questionnaire each month
- You'll help to make sure the standard of cleaning or grounds maintenance is maintained
- You'll make sure your communal area is kept neat/ tidy of any littler and graffiti.
- No monthly meetings required
- We'll help you every step of the way and show you how to be a Red Kite Champion
- You will get feedback and reports every six months letting you know what has happened as a result of your involvement
If you would like to know more, you can get in touch with Community Investment Team and phone number to 01494 476294. If you'd like to apply to be a Red Kite Champion, use the form below: