Are you suffering from nuisance noise?
If you're having noise trouble, try speaking to your neighbour first. This is the quickest and easiest way to solve a noise problem.
If this doesn’t work, then you can open a case with us and report it through the free 'Noise App'.
If you're not a Red Kite tenant, you can also use this app to report a Red Kite tenant, but contact us first so that we can log the case.
How to use the app
- Download the app - search for 'The Noise App' on your smartphone - it's free.
- Create your account and choose Red Kite Community Housing as your Service Provider. This means your reports will come to us directly, so we can start investigating.
- Record 30 seconds of noise by holding down the orange button.
- Send us the recording by submitting the form.
We'll investigate and get back to you.
- Though you don't have to turn on your GPS or allow access to your location to make a report, we suggest you do. This will make the evidence stronger because we can prove the noise is coming from a specific location.
- Don't worry if your recording isn't the best quality. We'll be able to hear low frequency or bass sound better when we listen to it with headphones on in our office.
- Make sure you're holding down the orange button the whole time you're recording. If you just tap it, it won't record properly.
- Please make and submit recordings regularly. A thorough evidence log will give us more options when it comes to taking action.
You can find out more by watching the video here: