By continuing to browse our site, you are consenting to the use of cookies.

Anti-social behaviour

To report antisocial behaviour, get in touch with us through one of the methods on our contact page or email our antisocial behaviour team at

What is antisocial behaviour?

Antisocial behaviour is any activity that impacts on other people in a negative way. Examples include:

  • Racial harassment
  • Hate-related crime
  • Aggressive and threatening behaviour
  • Drug/substance misuse and/or dealing
  • Intimidation and/or harassment
  • Verbal abuse
  • Damage or threat of damage to property
  • Graffiti
  • Noise nuisance
  • Stalking or unwanted attention
  • People congregating in an intimidating way
  • Fly-tipping (illegal dumping of rubbish)
  • Nuisance caused by pets
  • Inconsiderate parking of vehicles


Having trouble with your neighbours? Use the free, local mediation service, Mediation Buckinghamshire.

We’d like to think that most of our customers living in our homes have a good relationship with their neighbours. But unfortunately, we know that this isn’t always the case. As your landlord, we’re here to help as much as we can via our antisocial behaviour team but there might be times when you want someone neutral who can give you independent advice, which is why we have Mediation Buckinghamshire as a partner – you can read more about them here:

If you feel that you are in immediate danger or have information on criminal behaviour, please call the police. 

Abandoned vehicles

Please don’t abandon unwanted vehicles. To report an abandoned vehicle, please call our Relationships Team on 01494 476100. Please note - if you abandon your vehicle, or park it somewhere without permission, or if we think a vehicle or other object on our land is dangerous or unroadworthy, we will take action. We will give seven days notice (or 24 hours where the vehicle is dangerous) then we will remove and destroy it. You will have to pay all of the costs involved in this.

Partnership • Respect • Pride
Excellent services for you and your community

Best Companies logo

Red Kite Community Housing, Windsor Court, Kingsmead Business Park, High Wycombe, HP11 1JU

Red Kite Community Housing is a charitable registered society which operates for the benefit of the community under the Cooperative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014. VAT registration number 123147939.