Become a member
We have ambitious plans for our future and to get there, we need your input. Being a Red Kite Shareholding Member is more than just a ‘tick-box’ exercise, it’s about being part of something bigger, and an exciting future where your voice will truly be heard.
There are exciting new things happening in the future which you can only take part in if you are a Member, such as:
- Voting for people and projects that make a difference in your communities, and deciding on funding they will receive
- Helping us make business decisions, such as how we share important news, the materials and choices we offer for improvement work and which day we close over the Christmas period
- Attending our Annual General Meeting (AGM)
If you are a Red Kite tenant or leaseholder, you are eligible to become a Member. All you need to do is fill in this one sided form and either email or post it back to us, - we do the rest!
How do I become a member?
Simply complete and return this form: Red Kite membership 2017.
Please note that you can only become a member if you are either:
- One of our tenants
- One of our resident leaseholders
- One of our resident shared owners
You must also:
- Not be in breach of your tenancy agreement or lease
- Be aged 16 or over
- Have read 'Our Rules' and agreed to abide by them
When does my membership end?
Your membership will end if you:
- Stop being one of our tenants, resident leaseholders or shared owners
- Become in serious breach of your tenancy agreement or lease, or are expelled for conduct which is damaging to the association
- Withdraw from membership by giving notice to the Community Investment Team. The notice will be effective on the day it is received.
If you have any questions about membership, please call the Community Investment Team on 01494 476294 / 01494 476288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.