Skills workshops for young people
5 September 2016
Starting this September, Bucks Youth are hosting a number of group work programmes to help improve skills and increase employability for young people. They have two different group works programmes, which you can find out more about below:
This is a weekly group for young people to gain employability skills in a relaxed, fun and activity based environment. You'll be able to:
- Take part in new activities and experiences to learn more about yourself
- Get recognised qualifications such as First Aid, Customer Care and Duke of Edinburgh's Award
- Find out what your next steps should be
- Feel more positive about work, education and training
This group meets at Youthspace Aylesbury on Wednesdays from 10am to 4pm.
Personal development and wellbeing programme
This is a weekly group for young people looking to build personal skills in a relaxed, fun and activity based environment. By coming along, you'll have a chance to:
- Meet with other young people
- Learn more about yourself
- Try new activities
- Learn different life skills
- Learn to be more independent
This group meets at YouthSpace Aylesbury on Tuesdays from 6pm to 9pm, and at Roundhouse CYAC, High Wycombe on Thursdays from 6pm to 9pm.
Where can I find out more?
If you'd like to find out more about either of these groups, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more about Bucks Youth Service, visit their website.