Great work at Ebenezer House
15 June 2016
We’ve recently finished some great works at Ebenezer House, transforming the building for everyone who lives there. We’re really proud to finally finish this project!
Our contractors SCM and PCDS have been working for the past 7 months to get this work done. The whole project cost around £100,000, and you can see the amazing difference the work has made in the pictures below!
The work we carried out includes:
- Replacing and rebuilding 9 balconies
- Removing and replacing the existing facia/soffits and gutters
- Sandblasting the brick fascias to deep clean them
- Repairing the walkways and stairwell at the rear of the building
- Replacing all the handrails
- Decorating the external metal works and panels
- Putting up new signs
This work was part of our commitment to improving the homes we own. We’re committed to making our homes better places to live in, which is why we are now looking at even more improvements we could carry out! The work below has been approved, with a proposed start date of mid-September:
- Replacing the garage roofs and repairing the garage brickwork
- Waterproofing the garage walls
- Re-tarmacing the parking area
- Replacing all the fencing
To find out more about the improvements we've made so far, visit the improvement page on our website.