By continuing to browse our site, you are consenting to the use of cookies.

Have you got home insurance?

26 October 2015

Have you made sure you have the right home insurance? We only insure the structure of the property, so you need to make sure the contents of your home such as furniture, belongings, decorations and lost keys.

If you don’t take out your own home contents insurance you could find yourself in real difficulty if your things are damaged by fire or water or if they are lost or stolen. Your insurance should also cover any legal responsibility to pay damages to others following your actions when living in the property. We also recommend that you take out a policy which covers broken glass, particularly if you have large patio doors or picture windows as these can be expensive to replace.

Luckily, we have negotiated a low cost home contents insurance policy for our tenants and leaseholders - see the information below which shows you how much you can pay monthly and what this covers:


Partnership • Respect • Pride
Realising the potential in our communities


Red Kite Community Housing, Windsor Court, Kingsmead Business Park, High Wycombe, HP11 1JU

Red Kite Community Housing is the trading name of Red Kite Community Housing Limited, a charitable registered society which operates for the benefit of the community under the Cooperative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, registered in England with the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number 31322R) and the Regulator of Social Housing (registration number 4682). VAT number 290 7410 06.