Do you have some additional time to support our volunteers to enhance their digital skills? If so, consider becoming a Digital Champion.
We want to ensure all our resident volunteers can take advantage of being online within their volunteering role and enjoy the huge benefits the internet offers such as saving money, being in touch with friends and family and accessing services.
That’s where you can make a difference as a Digital Champion. Just by supporting others to build their confidence and knowledge with using digital technology, you can really help to change their lives.
Being a Digital Champion is also an exciting opportunity for you personally to improve your own confidence, digital skills and experience for your CV.
Skills you'll need
- Ability to use computers and IT equipment - but you don’t have to be an expert
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Have a positive attitude
- Good verbal communication skills
- The ability to engage with all age groups.
- Assist to create step by step guides or short ‘How To’ video clips
- If confident to, deliver a digital training session at the monthly volunteer meetings.
What you'll get out of it
- Opportunity to give back to your local community
- Further develop your experience and interpersonal skills
- Develop essential skills to help build your CV.
For further information and to get involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.