Interim Data Protection Specialist
- Job Reference: 747
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: £50,190
- Interview Date: TBC
- Closing Date: Monday 18 March 2024
We are recruiting an Interim Data Protection Specialist to review all of our data governance compliance and ensure the appropriate policies, procedures, and processes are in place to meet the needs of the business and ensure we protect our tenants' data.
This role will work as part of our Governance team, where our focus is about not only ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and regulation, but mitigating risk and providing assurance to the Board on the security of our systems.
What we need you to do
The role will have 4 key objectives:
- Working across the business to update legally required records
- Produce policies and procedures to ensure these are embedded
- Devise bite-size video arts training content
- Identify where software solutions are available to manage requirements efficiently and effectively.
Where you have come from
- Graduate calibre
- Experience of implementing GDPR compliance within an organisation
- The legal and regulatory requirements of GDPR governance – compliance and monitoring experience of translating good practice into an organisation’s environment
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Building effective and productive working relationships with staff, senior managers, executive teams, and customers.
Please note: We occasionally close vacancies early in the event we receive a high number of applications, so we advise you to submit an application as early as possible.
We require the successful candidate to work from our offices in High Wycombe twice per week as part of our hybrid working policy