Salary up to £41,200 per annum
Forget traditional housing management - neighbourhood teams, patches and sheltered housing - our breakthrough Experience Pod takes all the traditional housing, tenancy, property and estate management functions to create one team that is much more mobile, responsive and effective, rather than working in geographical patches.
As our Homes Manager, you will work with the Head of Experience to lead the specialists in making sure that our proactive tenancy and neighbourhood services are fully embedded within our business. With customer experience as your focus, you will lead and inspire colleagues to see that through a positive, organised, and supportive approach, we can work with customers to improve their communities and their own potential. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing our housing management and anti-social behaviour specialists to deliver our front line service – experience in managing a remote team is definitely needed
- Ensuring our customers keep to their tenancy conditions and taking enforcement action where necessary
- Leading staff and working across teams to help customers to sustain their tenancies
- Representing our business and engaging with other agencies and professionals
- Developing new and better ways of doing things so that we continuously improve - creativity and the ability to drive performance upwards is a must
This is a great opportunity for a talented and experienced housing professional who has a housing qualification and extensive knowledge of housing management practice. If you want to be at the forefront of innovation in delivering a mobile, responsive and flexible tenancy, housing and estate management service then come and join us!
As this role involves mobile working, you must hold a full current driving licence and have access to a car for business use.
Take a look through the job description and if you're still as excited about this fantastic opportunity as we are, please get in touch and complete this application form, sending it to HR@redkitehousing.org.uk.
Closing date: Monday 13th August
Interview date: TBC