Development Project Manager
Salary: £43,260 per annum (37 hours a week)
With more than 375 homes to build as part of our ambitious development programme, our Development Pod is a hive of activity! Central to all of it, is the need to provide high quality homes for our customers so that we provide a range of products that improve our communities. Your role is all about leading on the development programme, developing briefs for projects, running financial viability appraisals and making sure that from initial planning stages, right through to procuring consultants and managing risks, we deliver value for money with every scheme. Alongside the rest of the team, you will look to make the best use of our land, leading every project to success.
In this important role, we’ll look to you to:
- Manage mixed tenure housing projects that deliver development schemes on time, within budget and to our quality standards
- Brief and manage the project team including consultants, architects, valuers contractors/ developers, reviewing and challenging their performance where appropriate
- Monitor and achieve scheme completions and post practical completion targets and report on progress
- Inspire and motivate customers in order to maximise their input in the design of new homes and support them in shaping their neighbourhoods
- Make sure new homes are built to the highest quality and contribute to the development of sustainable communities
Our organisation encourages innovation and we’re looking for a passionate, talented and committed person who understands that sometimes you have to think beyond traditional methods and do something different. If this sounds like you, please take a look at the job description and submit this application form to HR@redkitehousing.org.uk.