Become a member
If you are one of our tenants or leaseholders, we want to give you the chance to make decisions about the things that affect you. By becoming a Red Kite member, you’ll be able to make a real difference to your local community and make sure that your voice gets heard. Membership is free, and means that you can come along to our Annual Get-Together.
Making sure that we reflect your interests is very important to us, and becoming a member is the best way to let us know what you think and have your say. You’ll help us make our key decisions and have a say on the direction we take in the future, as our rules can only be changed if members vote in favour of them.
How do I become a member?
Simply complete and return this form: Red Kite Membership form
Please note that you can only become a member if you are either:
- One of our tenants
- One of our resident leaseholders
- One of our resident shared owners
You must also:
- Not be in breach of your tenancy agreement or lease
- Be aged 16 or over
- Have read 'Our Rules' and agreed to abide by them
When does my membership end?
Your membership will end if you:
- Stop being one of our tenant, resident leaseholder or shared owner
- Become in serious breach of your tenancy agreement or lease are expelled for conduct which is damaging to the association
- Withdraw from membership by giving notice to the Business Support Team. The notice will be effective on the day it is received.
If you have any questions about membership, please call the Business Support Team on 01494 476221 or email email@example.com.