Be part of Red Kite
We're a social landlord who provides homes and services to our customers. But on top of that, we do so much more.
At the Red Kite Group, all that we do is focused on achieving our main purpose, which is to realise the potential in our communities. We're not your typical housing Group and continually seek ways to deliver excellent service, whilst also looking to transform and improve the housing sector.
Read more about us and our Group Structure.
(See more videos, including staff vlogs, on our YouTube channel.)
If you're looking for a new role, here's what's in it for you when you work at Red Kite:
- You get 26 days annual leave, together with eight UK bank holidays
- You don’t have to work on your birthday! We offer a birthday bonus day
- And if that’s not enough time off, you can even buy annual leave, or sell some if you want a bit of extra cash
- If you want to use it, you get an additional volunteering day every year to support a registered charity of your choice
- We have a great pension scheme with generous employer contribution
- It’s fun to work here - in the last 12 months alone, we’ve had a mobile fish and chip van, an ice cream van, we've had a crazy golf day, we’ve put on a Christmas market and we’ve all been out volunteering in the community for half a day
- You can cook up a storm for your breakfast or lunch in our fully-equipped kitchen
- Our salaries are attractive and we review them regularly
- We’ve all got modern devices and internet-enabled phones so that we can work remotely and flexibly
- Our colourful and spacious offices are right next to a beautiful park, on a bus route and just two miles from the centre of High Wycombe, meaning we're close enough to London to hop on the train
- There is a FREE shuttle bus to and from the train station
- We’ve got an M&S, Subway, KFC, PC World, Tesco and a few pubs, all within walking distance.
Take a look at the roles we have available.