Be part of Red Kite
We're a social landlord who provides homes and services to our customers. But on top of that, we do so much more.
If you're looking for a new role, here's what's in it for you when you work at Red Kite:
- You get 26 days annual leave, together with eight UK bank holidays
- You don’t have to work on your birthday! We offer a birthday bonus day
- And if that’s not enough time off, you can even buy more annual leave or sell some if you want a bit of extra cash
- If you want to use it, you get an additional volunteering day every year to support a registered charity of your choice
- We have a great pension scheme with generous employer contribution
- It’s fun to work here - in the last 12 months alone, we’ve had a mobile fish and chip van and an ice cream van come round for all our colleagues to enjoy, we've had a crazy golf day with a pop-up course in our car park, we’ve put on a Christmas market, our Executive Management Team cooked breakfast for everyone and we’ve all been out in the community for half a day
- You can cook up a storm for your breakfast or lunch in our fully-equipped kitchen
- Our salaries are attractive and we review them regularly
- We’ve all got modern devices and internet-enabled phones so that we can work remotely and flexibly
- Our colourful and spacious offices are right next to a beautiful park, on a bus route and just two miles from the centre of High Wycombe, meaning we're close enough to London to hop on the train
- There is a FREE shuttle bus to and from the train station
- We’ve got an M&S, Subway, KFC, PC World, Tesco and a few pubs, all within walking distance.
Take a look at the roles we have available.