Home budgeting team
Our Relationship Advisors, Relationship Specialists and Home Budgeting staff are here to help you if you are having problems paying your rent. They are available during our normal office hours to talk about your tenancy and will help make sure you are managing it properly.
To make sure you get put in touch with the right person, we’ve included information below about the different areas our relationship advisors and home budgeting specialists cover.
Our Relationship Advisors are happy to:
- Take your payments over the phone
- Help you to set up direct debits
- Arrange replacement rent cards
- Handle general enquiries, such as rent balances and where to pay rent
- Agree simple payment arrangements to clear low level debts
If you'd like to talk to our Relationship Advisors, you can see all the ways you can get in touch with us on our Contact Us page.
Our Home Budgeting Specialists are happy to:
- Meet with you to discuss debt problems to and offer advice
- Introduce you to agencies that can offer you free support to manage debts
- Help with setting up a bank account
- Help with your rent
If you'd like to talk to our Home Budgeting Specialists, you can call them on 01494 476339 or email email@example.com.
You can apply for Housing Benefit whether you are unemployed or working. Contact Wycombe District Council’s Housing Benefit Team for details on 01494 421325.
Please remember that you are responsible for your Housing Benefit claim. You must complete and return the forms on time or you may not qualify for any Housing Benefit and will be responsible for the rent payments and arrears.