To report antisocial behaviour, get in touch with us through one of the methods on our contact page or email our antisocial behaviour team at ASB@redkitehousing.org.uk
What is antisocial behaviour?
Antisocial behaviour is any activity that impacts on other people in a negative way. Examples include:
- Racial harassment
- Hate-related crime
- Aggressive and threatening behaviour
- Drug/substance misuse and/or dealing
- Intimidation and/or harassment
- Verbal abuse
- Damage or threat of damage to property
- Noise nuisance
- Stalking or unwanted attention
- People congregating in an intimidating way
- Fly-tipping (illegal dumping of rubbish)
- Nuisance caused by pets
- Inconsiderate parking of vehicles
Having trouble with your neighbours? Use the free, local mediation service, Mediation Buckinghamshire.
We’d like to think that most of our customers living in our homes have a good relationship with their neighbours. But unfortunately, we know that this isn’t always the case. As your landlord, we’re here to help as much as we can via our antisocial behaviour team but there might be times when you want someone neutral who can give you independent advice, which is why we have Mediation Buckinghamshire as a partner – you can read more about them here: www.mediationbucks.org.uk.